Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
Other relevant questions
- Do I have to be in to receive the delivery?
- Will your packages fit through my letterbox?
- How soon will my parcel be delivered?
- Can I return unwanted medication?
- Can you deliver controlled drugs?
- My medication needs to be refrigerated - how will you ensure it stays at the correct temperature?
- Do I need to provide ID when receiving my package?
- Can I get separate lots of medication delivered to two people living at the same address?
- Can I elect to have my delivery sent somewhere other than my home address?
- What sort of packaging will my order arrive in?
- I have a small child and/or a pet – will they be able to get into my package?
- Which areas do you deliver to?
- Who delivers my medication?
- How much does delivery cost?
- I’ve almost run out of my medication, will Vyne deliver in time?
- Do you offer a click and collect service?
Do I have to be in to receive the delivery?
For letterbox-sized orders, you don’t need to be in to receive the delivery. There are a couple of exceptions to this rule:
- For temperature-controlled medications, you’ll need to be in to receive the order. We send these orders out using a trusted courier service who provide a timeframe for delivery, so you know when to expect it. Please note, without a signature we cannot deliver these items and they will be returned to the pharmacy. An alternative delivery date will then need to be arranged.
- For controlled drugs, a signature and ID will be required on accepting the delivery.
For larger deliveries, you’ll need to be in to receive these as we cannot leave them unattended. If delivery is attempted but unsuccessful, you’ll receive a ‘we missed you’ card which you can then use to re-schedule delivery at a more convenient time.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Check out our frequently asked questions for anything we haven’t covered on the how it works.
What makes Vyne
We're on a mission to improve our customers' lives by providing them with high-quality products in a convenient & environmentally friendly way
Medications & appliances
UK registered pharmacy & DAC