Other relevant questions
- What services does Vyne currently offer?
- Why can I trust Vyne?
- What are the benefits to using Vyne over my local pharmacy?
- How do I register with Vyne?
- How much does Vyne cost?
- Is there an extra cost for my GP or the NHS if I use Vyne?
- Can I still nominate Vyne if I already have another pharmacy nominated?
- Is Vyne a confidential service?
- How can I check Vyne's registration status?
- How can I make a complaint?
- How is Vyne regulated and monitored?
- Is Vyne part of the NHS?
What are the benefits to using Vyne over my local pharmacy?
Here are just a few of the benefits:
Convenience: When you use Vyne, you don’t need to leave the comfort of your home to receive your medication and appliances. Everything you need is delivered straight to your front door!
Brilliant customer support: Our team will stop at nothing to give you the best support, care and advice possible. You can call 0344 225 1519 if you're an individual or 0344 225 1518 if you're a healthcare professional or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of the Vyne team.
Sustainability: Runs through our veins and shapes the way we like to work. We’re committed to constantly looking for new ways to become even more sustainable. Your Vyne order will arrive in discreet, eco-friendly packaging (even the filler is eco-friendly). Your delivery note will be printed on recycled paper. As Woodland Trust corporate members, we’re committed to limiting the impact our service has on the environment.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?
Check out our frequently asked questions for anything we haven’t covered on the how it works.
What makes us awesome
We're on a mission to improve our customers' lives by providing them with high-quality products in a convenient & environmentally friendly way
Medications & appliances
UK registered pharmacy & DAC