Sustainability is incredibly important to us - it runs through everything we do.
Vyne is committed to protecting the local and global environment by investing in sustainability to create a positive impact on the environment through its services, employees and wider community.
As part of our dedication to sustainability, Vyne’s senior management are committed to ensure that the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, reducing waste and using more sustainable resources; shall ensure that this ethos is firmly embedded in both the company’s organisation and employee culture. Vyne will also endeavour to support charitable organisations with environmental missions and sustainable goals.
- We will only use recycled material in our packaging and strive for biodegradable or plastic-free options where we can.
- We will go paper-free whenever we can – both in our offices and with our marketing.
- We will support The Woodland Trust through charitable donations to help plant woods and trees to combat climate change.
- We will audit our energy, waste and water usage in our workplaces, and create roadmaps to reduce our impact in every little way we can.
- We will not only create, but act on, our policies for reducing our overall energy usage within our first 12 months of operations.
- We will begin the process of seeking accreditations from sustainability and environmental organisations within our first 12 months of operations.
- We will educate and motivate employees to carryout tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and always ask: “Is there a more sustainable way to do this?”
Our Sustainability Strategy shall be consistently reviewed against the objectives to ensure continual improvement of the performance. The policy and objectives shall be communicated within the organisation and made available to the public at www.myvyne.co.uk. We shall continue to update this policy and promote our work in sustainability.
Latest from our blog
What makes us awesome
We're on a mission to improve our customers' lives by providing them with high-quality products in a convenient & environmentally friendly way
Medications & appliances
UK registered pharmacy & DAC