Something not quite right?
We do our absolute best to deliver a high-quality service every time. However, if you've experienced something less than stellar here's how you can let us know.
If you have any concerns, suggestions or feedback for us on our service, we'd love to hear from you. Our goal is to provide a service that's all about you - and we definitely need your input to make that a reality.
We listen to each and every bit of feedback we get - so don't be shy. If you have a complaint, we want to hear it.
Our promise to you:
- All complaints will be fully investigated
- We'll treat you with dignity and respect
- You'll get a timely response from us
- We'll keep you up to date with the progress of your complaint and what actions we take as a result of it
So if you have something to tell us, please get in touch.
|Write to us at:|
You may also complain or give feedback to NHS England:
Write to them at:
We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints and we can assure you that our system meets national criteria.
Our Customer Care team are on hand to help and give you further information once they know what your complaint is relating to.
Latest from our blog
- Vyne - 21st September 2021 - min read
Is it Covid, the flu, or the common...
- Vyne - 20th September 2021 - min read
Can I go swimming with a catheter?
- Jo Logan - 8th September 2021 - min read
There’s an elephant in the room & its...
- Vyne - 11th August 2021 - min read
Introducing Jo: Mum, wheelchair user...
What makes us awesome
We're on a mission to improve our customers' lives by providing them with high-quality products in a convenient & environmentally friendly way
Medications & appliances
UK registered pharmacy & DAC